1. Buy a pre-made crust, or even easier is a pre-made basic cheese pizza
2. If you bought a pre-made crust then add tomato or pasta sauce
3. Add your favorite toppings. Mine include cooked chicken, sliced mushrooms, organic tomatoes and organic yellow peppers. The arugula is added when the pizza is cooked.
4. Sprinkle italian seasoning, salt and pepper over toppings
5. Slide onto oven middle rack. Over at 375 F.
6. Pizza is done when the bottom of the crust is brown
7. If you used pre-made pizza crust then sprinkle cheese on top about a minute before you take it out of the oven. If you bought pre-made cheese pizza then no need to add cheese at the end.