This is another one of my favourites to make for dinner. The purpose of the photo is to make it easy to see what’s in it:
– Brown Rice: I have used long grain for the longest time, but recently switched to short grain and really like the texture.
– Grilled chicken breast: Marinate in your favourite sauce to add a little extra flavour then cook it on the BBQ or in an oven.
– Kale: Cut away the stem and the chop or tear in approximately one inch pieces.
– Almonds: Put them on a cutting board and chopped with a knife.
– Dried cranberries
– Fresh basil: Chop up into small pieces
Then it’s easy…simply put all of this in a large bowl, mix it up and eat away. If you happen to like curry then sprinkle on as much as you like.
**I have to admit I didn’t create this recipe on my own. I have to give credit where credit is due. It’s one of my favourite dishes from Cafe del Sol’s (in Tam Junction, Mill Valley CA) menu and called Curry Soul Good.