Improving my fitness to be able to be competitive at the District Criterium 13-14 year old Championship race.
Having a program to follow and riding with my coach.
Cycling has made me stronger and faster on and off the bike. I like to take on challenges and prove to myself I can do them. I feel great after a ride.
TIME ZXRS. It is the best TIME bike and they are my team sponsor.
Climbing to the top of Mount Tam from Bolinas, 5100 feet of climbing and my 74 mile ride.
I would be a wolf cause I like being in a pack but I also like being an individual.
I have lived in Miami, Boston, and San Francisco.
I speak English, French and Spanish.
I play the piano.
1. Being able to be in the front peloton in all criterium races.
2. Get enough race points to advance to Category 3
3. Improve power scores to at least Cat 3 scores (chart)
4. Be able to ride a century
5. Go to Nationals next summer