Currently live in:
San Rafael, CA
Achieve athlete since:
Top accomplishments and/or results since being an Achieve athlete are:
The best part about being an Achieve athlete is:
The aspect I like most about cycling and/or racing is:
The freedom that a bike gives you! It can take you anywhere you please.
My favourite bike is:
My Specialized Venge Pro with Zipp 202’s. It’s fast & light!
The cycling/sporting accomplishment I’m most proud of is:
Summiting Mt Diablo Southgate Rd in 52 minutes. Looking to get under 50 minutes this year!
If I could be one animal I would be a:
A dog – they’re always happy!
Of the following three facts, two are true and one is false:
I was a 100m track runner in High School
My favorite country is Norway
In my spare time I love to sail
My goals for the upcoming season include:
- Improve my overall fitness and get back to a level I was at a year ago
- Sub 50 minutes on Mt Diablo South Gate
- Finish in the A group on Mike’s Bikes Col Du Pantol
- Improve my threshold by 15%
- Improve descending skills