Two wins on the Topsport Circuit Race Course, 8 podiums so far in 2015, and ranked #1 in the BAR (Bay Area Race Calendar) competition.
is the feeling of support and motivation I get right here so close to home and from fellow teammates and other riding partners who are also Achieve athletes. The structure and focused atmosphere is key.
It feeds my constant and relentless drive to compete and succeed.
One that doesn’t break. Because I have broken many.
continuing my growth in the leadership role of my new and young elite team (Coretech). Being part of something that is growing and slowly breeding success is one of the most rewarding things- everything from the sponsorship relations to the individual riders, teammates and friends.
A Tiger. Because they possess an inner fierceness and mystery within the animal kingdom that is dynamic.
I am half Taiwanese.
I was homecoming king.
I went to College to run track.
1. Podium at US Elite National Championships
2. To podium a NCC or NRC race
3. To win 10+ races and the BAR competition in 2015
4. Improve 5 min power
5. Maximize riding efficiency ( power to weight, energy usage etc )
6. Help my team finish in the top 3 BAT competition