San Francisco, CA
– Outdoor/sunshine. New friends. Being able to eat all the pastries. Endorphins
My bike! The Parlee Altum Disc
Rode around Lake Tahoe (my longest ride to date)..and then my boyfriend made me run 14 miles at 8900 feet the next day.
I am not good at this question… probably my dog because he often steals a whole stick of Kerrygold from the counter and eats the whole thing (without gaining weight) and gets to run in the mornings and sleep all day.
1. I am comprised of mostly fast-twitch muscle fibers
2. I am a great sprinter
3. I have run a marathon in Iceland.
1. Hang in a competitive local group ride
2. Be able to ride 80+ miles without serious fatigue
3. Climb the likes of Mount Tam, Diablo, etc with confidence
4. Improve my FTP
5. Improve descending/cornering