Currently live in:
South Bay & Stockton, CA
Achieve athlete since:
Top accomplishments and/or results since being an Achieve athlete are:
Started my first season of racing. 4th place, Sacramento Cyclocross Race #1
The best part about being an Achieve athlete is:
Detailed attention on goals and ways to achieve them.
The aspect I like most about cycling and/or racing is:
Exploration and camaraderie. Pushing your limits, and getting faster.
My favourite bike is:
The Giant TCR is the best all rounder ATMO. It climbs and descends excellently and is great on the flats. A light weight combination between aero and comfort.
The cycling/sporting accomplishment I’m most proud of is:
I’m proud of the rides I’ve done in the north bay. Also I’m proud of the bike trip I’ve done from Boston to Washington, D.C.
If I could be one animal I would be a:
I would be a mountain lion. It signifies a strong being in tough terrain to me.
Of the following three facts, two are true and one is false:
I can’t swim well but went cliff diving in Hawaii.
I love pickles.
I’ve lived in the Bay Area my whole life.
My goals for the upcoming season include:
- Be comfortable riding in a pack by June 2016
- Enter and finish cyclocross race in the beginning of the season
- Carry a good fitness level for cycling over the whole year for both road cycling season and cyclocross season
- Train for events in a more efficient and qualitative way
- Recover properly through nutrition and rest